FAO Gillsfan

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Re: FAO Gillsfan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:07 pm

We lived in hope that maybe a successful business man who was not in the old boys network of "Political Back Scratching" might,just might be good for the country , and if the village idiot had just concentrated on doing what he said he would do ,instead of trying to be Kim Jong Trump, then maybe ,just maybe ,he could have been good for the country.
But being Napoleon he lost his way , and now we have another 129 year ol Democratic Leader who has already started plans to ensure the poor are looked after by giving them huge amounts of money for every child they have, women with six kids by five different Fathers are dancing in the streets, like the kids are going to see any improvement in there lives, but the crack dealer slinging behind the local dumpster will and the local liquor store owners are rubbing their hands in glee.
The programme of PRINT and DISTRIBUTE MONEY is now well underway, forcing up mine and every other person's taxes up , well everyone that earns more than an "average salary" whatever the hell that is,and the latest plan is forgiving everyone's College loans, amazing to think all those people who went to college for four years to study Fashion Design, Art History,Liberal Arts or Communications and of course can't get a job, are going to be forgiven for all the time they spent drinking and having fun,just amazing, ****ing amazing.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:33 am

Does that mean you're not a Democrat?
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:47 pm

When I was in the UK,I voted one time Labor, and another time Conservative, here I have voted both Democrat and Republican, I vote for the person running for President who I think will do the best job. I voted for both Bush 2 and Clinton's second term, voted for Obey Canobie because he was from Chicago,( I know I know,lol ). The problem is that over time I have unfortunately become more and more disillusioned. I think it is very important that everyone vote,I have no time for people who bitch and complain about the way the US is run,then when you ask them if they voted they say NO,I don't waste my time voting,
I had to vote for Biden,the alternative had shown over his term as President that he was a moron, I would have voted for your guy Keating if he had been running against Trump, and you could not pick a worse leader of a county than him.
Chicago has always been a Democratic Town,unions ran the city for the last 50 years, but now they have almost gone, but were still paying the retirement salaries of teachers, and half the city workers out of our taxes , the problem is were paying them their full salaries even though most of them only paid in around 30% of each months check they receive.
If only we had a third or even a fourth party in this county it would be great, but still I guess it is better than living in North Korea ?
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 am

Very interesting, but why did you say that about Keating? The Hawke - Keating governments were, and still are considered very good and productive governments. Keating is now an elder statesman who crops up now and then to give his opinion on important issues. Hawke was a pretty terrible human being but a good PM, far, far better than the one we've got at the moment. As far as voting goes, you probably know we have compulsory voting. It's a $50 fine if you don't vote. Wouldn't be a bad idea for America to have the same system.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:51 pm

We have an Aussie guy that works in our office, he blames Hawk for everything, hahaha, says he was an old drunk that screwed anything in a skirt, gave half the jobs in Australia to the Asian Countries ,destroyed the Australian Middle Class, and despite anti nuclear feelings by most of the people he allowed missiles to be scattered around the country, and according to our lad he opened the floodgates to allow anyone from Vietnam, Indonesia, etc into the country and now it's a mess. Is he wrong ?
gillsfan1066

Previous

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION