ALL MATCHES POSTPONED

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

ALL MATCHES POSTPONED

Postby Garawa » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 pm

The EFL and EPL have announced that all competitions will cease for 3 weeks and provisionally return on the 3rd of April. Golf and three formula 1 races have also be postponed.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: ALL MATCHES POSTPONED

Postby Mooke » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Not al all surprised. There is a greater battle to fight.

KEnt has plenty of experience of squadrons of Spitfires. We'll ** WILL ** move on.

Fuck worry. Follow the advice, Do what you know you should do. Keep well. Be positive. Help others. Live life.

Wedding is postponed for now. But our day will come. That is beyond **ALL** doubt
Mooke

Postby sotongill » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Sorry to hear about the wedding Mooke but , after all these years , a few months delay won't hurt :D
sotongill

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:45 am

Lucky damn escape if my marriages are anything to go bye.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 pm

Our youngest son was due to get married this coming weekend in Perth but has had to cancel. Our West Australian government has closed all our borders and tomorrow it's closing all our regions so people can't travel from Bunbury to Perth without good reason, and a wedding is not good reason. We are fully in favour of this and so is our son and finance. It's all for the greater good eventually. We consider ourselves very lucky compared to some people, especially to people in nearly every other country in the world.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:07 pm

My place is on the North Side of Chicago, normally people that have to park in the streets can park within a block of their homes but over the last two weeks with the city under lock and key it has been impossible to get within 4 blocks of your house to park,everyone was indoors no one moved their cars. Now today because it has been two weeks I came out of the front door, spaces everywhere, decided I would do some shopping before the place gets busy, half the factories that have been closed down for two weeks are open , parking lots full of cars,so I expect the cases of Corona to climb massively in this city over the next two weeks, marvelous ,bloody marvelous.
gillsfan1066

Postby sotongill » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:12 pm

bunburygills wrote: a wedding is not good reason. We are fully in favour of this and so is our son and finance.

I take it that she's supporting him then :D :D
sotongill

Postby bunburygills » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:13 am

We're allowed to go out on essential business in a maximum of two people 2 metres apart unless we are a family living in the same house, which of course you can have your kids with you. Exercise, luckily is allowed.We went for a good walk along the beachfront this morning and most afternoons I go out the back gate onto a cricket oval and have a run. That's all OK but we can't get in the car and drive 170km to Perth to see our sons without good reasons. They have actual road blocks up checking the traffic. As I said earlier, we're doing alright.
bunburygills

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION