[ 11 Nov 17 ] GILLS v Bury Match Thread

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Man of the match

Poll ended at Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Tomas Holy
No votes
Luke O'Neill
No votes
Max Ehmer
No votes
Connor Ogilvie
No votes
Sean Clare
100%
Mark Byrne
No votes
Jake Hessenthaler
No votes
Elliott List
No votes
Lee Martin
No votes
Josh Parker
No votes
Tom Eaves
No votes
Conor Wilkinson
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [ 11 Nov 17 ] GILLS v Bury Match Thread

Postby baronnight » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:27 am

The problem we have at the moment is that the teams around us have found form at the same time as us, over the last 4 games we are 12th in the form table, unfortunately Northampton are 1st and Plymouth 5th over the same period.
baronnight

Postby Rimshot » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 am

A home draw against the bottom side is 'a good point' ? In the words of the blessed tennis star ' you cannot be serious'.
Rimshot

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 am

When I talk to people about football and they say which team do you support in the UK I always say GFC, and they give me the shoulder shrug and the look of NEVER heard of them.
I always say just a small club in the first division, never really done much, spent three or four years back in the early 2,000's in the Championship Division,but apart from that never done anything in 125 years.
A 1-1 home draw against the bottom club where the guy that wants to be the new manager kisses the players ass's and says he is proud of the guys, a club without a manager now for HOW LONG,an owner that sold a player for 3/4 of a Million quid but needs all the money to fight a court case, not against a manger, not against another club for stealing a player or manager, but against the hot dog cookers , a catering company,a f*****g catering company who charge nearly 4 quid for a pie ( highest price in the league,) and all this while the team sits one game off the bottom position in the relegation zone, getting gates of 4,000+ .
How you guys go week after week to watch this cold crap that Scally serves up week in week out I have no idea, I swear if I was living back in Gillingham I think there is a good chance on a sunny Saturday when the Gills were playing away I might well drive to Dover or Maidstone to watch a game just to have some fun, there can be no fun going to GFC at the moment to watch a game.
gillsfan1066

Previous

Return to Match Discussions