[ 26 Nov 16 ] Rochdale v GILLS Match Thread

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Man of the match

Poll ended at Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Stuart Nelson
No votes
Scott Wagstaff
No votes
Max Ehmer
No votes
Baily Cargill
100%
Paul Konchesky
No votes
Jake Hessenthaler
No votes
Josh Wright
No votes
Billy Knott
No votes
Bradley Dack
No votes
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
No votes
Cody McDonald
No votes
Frank Nouble
No votes
Mark Byrne
No votes
Rory Donnelly
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [ 26 Nov 16 ] Rochdale v GILLS Match Thread

Postby Rimshot » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Clean sheet, new start, fresh ideas, er... that's about it for now. Well done GFC.
Rimshot

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Tough December coming up, Bolton away, ouch, MKD, a team that can not hit a barn door from ten paces at home, but with a 5 win record away, Pet"boro and M'wall, then hopefully a revenge 3 points against Oxford .
A possible 15 points between now and the start of the new year, I see us maybe getting 5 or 6, which I fear would leave us sitting a few points clear of the relegation zone. Hope I am wrong, a win against Bolton and the whole thing could turn around, a thumping by Bolton and we could be back to where we were a couple of weeks ago. GO GILLS.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Kent_UckyFriedGills wrote:
Garawa wrote:Rochdale hit the post? I missed that bit listening on Player and need to record it in the stats.

That was what I heard,but then I didn`t see it on the highlights!

I know Cargill hit the woodwork so maybe it was that? Sounds like the man of the match! Hitting the frame of the goal, one goal ruled out, one hacked off the line, created our second goal and kept a clean sheet! Jed really must know what he is doing after all as he has clearly been worth the wait!!!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Or here is a thought, maybe the stubborn bastard of a manager who screwed up last year and has done a pretty poor job this year, you do realize were 7-5-8 this season, and have been knocked out of the FA Cup by a bunch of part time players don't you ?? May be just maybe he has been told by the Chairman that his job is on the line and he needs to change his train of thinking, stop switching players into positions they don't know how to play, play the players he doesn't seem to like , e.g. Hessy, and start motivating the players instead of what ever it is he has been doing for the last few months.
Give me a shout after the Oxford match at the start of the New Year, we will know by then what is REALLY happening with GFC.
gillsfan1066

Previous

Return to Match Discussions