Hythe Town V Gillingham - Kent Senior Cup

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Hythe Town V Gillingham - Kent Senior Cup

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:20 pm

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/spor ... up-103894/

Gillingham will be sending a young team to take on Hythe Town tonight in the Kent Senior Cup.

I think Gillingham will line up as follows..........

------------------------------------Hadler---------------------------------------
Thompson---------O'Mara--------------------Dickenson-----------------Simpson
--------------------Oldaker--------------------Chapman--------------------------
Osadebe-------------------------Stevenson-----------------------------------List
------------------------------------Cundle-----------------------------------------

Subs: Sykes (GK), Adams, Nougbele, Lawford, Stannard

I remember watching Gillingham's Reserve Team playing on Wednesday Afternoon's at Priestfield Stadium, and that was a great way of watching any promising young players play, as well as watching fringe first team players get valuable minutes on the pitch as they either make a comeback from injury or needed game-time, that was a great way to track the progress of the likes of Luis Cumbers, Andy Pugh, Connor Essam and Callum Davies.

It is harder to track our promising young players now, as Development Squad Games are played behind closed doors and I am making a complete guess on The Starting Line Up Tonight, hopefully Gillingham win tonight and 1-2 young players stand out by putting in an impressive performance against Hythe Town - COME ON THE GILLS!!!!!!!!!!!
fan_of_mulligan

Re: Hythe Town V Gillingham - Kent Senior Cup

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:58 pm

http://www.bkvpsport.co.uk/hythevgillinghamksc2016.17rfi.html

Highlights from Hythe Town V Gillingham in The First Round Of The Kent Senior Cup Here.
fan_of_mulligan

Return to Match Discussions