w/c 18th April 2020

Along with match facts, Fact of the Day is originally posted on twitter (follow @Gills_Stats for these and more) as well as here for non-twitter users.

w/c 18th April 2020

Postby Garawa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Saturday 18th
Best League 1 home team so far this season is Portsmouth with 2.33 points earned in every home league game. Peterborough have the best home goal difference with +28.
Home PPG.jpg

Sunday 19th
Best away League 1 away team so far this season is Rotherham with 1.83 points earned in every away game. They also have the best goal difference with +8.
Away PPG.jpg

Monday 20th
Peterborough have scored the most home goals in League 1 this season with 41 and have the greatest goal difference. The Gills sit 10th with 27 goals and Bolton have scored the fewest with 17 although Southend have a far worse goal difference with -24.
Home Scored.jpg

Tuesday 21st
Coventry have conceded the fewest home goals with 11 and the Gills are 9th in the table with 17 conceded. Only Southend (42) have conceded more than Accrington's 27 however Stanley have a positive goal difference of +6.
Home Conceded.jpg

Wednesday 22nd
Burton have scored the most goals away league goals so far in League 1 with 31 whilst the Gills have scored 15.
Away Scored.jpg

Thursday 23rd
The Gills are second in the away League 1 table for goals conceded. They have let in 17 goals, 3 more than the best side Doncaster and 26 fewer than Bolton with a goal difference of -33.
Away Conceded.jpg

Friday 24th
The Gills currently sit 11th in the League 1 table but, on a points per game played basis, would find themselves in 10th. Coventry are top with 1.97 points per game for the season and Peterborough (+28) have the best goal difference.
Table.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: w/c 18th April 2020

Postby bunburygills » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 am

Have you spent weeks working all that out using mathematical formulas, trigonometry, algebra or even Einstein's theory of relativity or did you just copy someone else's work. Whatever, thank you very much. It makes me understand the meaning of life a little better. Hope all is well with you and yours but you should try to get out a little more.
bunburygills

Re: w/c 18th April 2020

Postby Garawa » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Just me hobby, Bunbury. Kind of running out of material now lol as I normally post these in the summer!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to Fact of the Day