Am I getting old or are our courts really becoming a joke

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Re: Am I getting old or are our courts really becoming a jok

Postby Garawa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:39 pm

But a lot of these seems to assume that these foster parents were against certain sections of the community and yes that could impact in their fostering of some ethnic children. I believe this wasn't the case as the spokesperson confirmed the children were not in any danger. However I know many people who vote UKIP solely on the issue of the vile and wasteful EU council. If this is why they were members it bears no reference to any extreme views whatsoever and the decision was appalling.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Elgrande » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Just seems to me that the Social services have opted for the politics of the parents as opposed to whether they are getting care and love. My point is that from now on will children only be placed with families whose politics tick the right boxes for the "apolitical" Social Services.
Elgrande

Postby Rimshot » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Elgrande you are still trying to make this a Labour party issue when it is nothing of the sort. You might just as well say it was done under a Conservative/LibDem coalition government so they must be influencing it . It's just nonsense.
The thing we can all agree on is that the decision is outrageous.
Rimshot

Previous

Return to Non-Football Discussion