Where are you from?

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Re: Where are you from?

Postby Rimshot » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Born in Folkestone, moved to Borstal ( you guessed it !) now in Lenborough, Buckingham via London twice, Derby, Sudbury Suffolk, Watford and Leighton Buzzard. Love my country for all its faults and don't recognise the xenophobic wasteland others seem to see.
Sometimes it's the watcher not the watched wherein lies the problem.
Rimshot

Postby ItalianGillsFan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Hello everybody! This is my first post in this forum. I'm Matteo and I live in Brescia, Italy. I joined this forum for being informed on this team. I discovered Gillingham FC when I played FIFA 12 few years ago and now I'm here.
Goodbye and... nice to meet you :lol:
ItalianGillsFan

Postby Garawa » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Hello Matteo great to "meet" you. We seem to be getting a number of groups of people coming to home games from Canada, Hungary, Italy among others. I often wondered how they came across a club from the 3rd tier so perhaps the FIFA games are the cause.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:46 pm

ItalianGillsFan wrote:Hello everybody! This is my first post in this forum. I'm Matteo and I live in Brescia, Italy. I joined this forum for being informed on this team. I discovered Gillingham FC when I played FIFA 12 few years ago and now I'm here.
Goodbye and... nice to meet you :lol:

You made a good choice ;)
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Previous

Return to Non-Football Discussion