Pub Saturday.

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Re: Pub Saturday.

Postby Kezz » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 am

Great to see you all yesterday, Fatherhood obviously agrees with you Snackboy, your half pint is just adorable.
My lot, who I dragged along loved the day and as for my 7 year old nephew, who up until yesterday had been telling me that Gills were rubbish and Liverpoo are great, when he was picked up by his Mum all he could say was "We won 4-1 Mum" over and over again. Happy Days!
Kezz

Postby Garawa » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 am

Brilliant, let's hope he and a few others may have been encouraged to "switch sides", that really would be a cause for success over and above the team performances. I kept an eye on the Gills but never considered them my team until around 1995-ish (quite late in life by then) and onve I saw my first game in 1997 there was no going back.

Here's to a new era for the Gills!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Snackboyslim » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Great to meet you Garawa mate,
Small world isn´t it. Really are doing a splendid job with your work with the Gills mate. Top marks and I know i´ll see you soon.
ps-
My dad was Mr Walker.....
*chuckles*

Also fab to see Kez and Dave, Cadburyman, Robp and to finally bump into Posh after no less than 6 years!

Thanks for your kind words Kez, he was slightly overwhelmed at times, but thoroughly enjoyed his day. Think i´ll leave explaining the off side rule till he´s at least ten! Had enough trouble trying to explaine why all of a sudden, 7000 fans were delerious with joy after scoring bless him.

Still, hopefully another life long fan.

What a great day, see you all soon.
Snackboyslim

Previous

Return to Non-Football Discussion