THREE KICK RULE

Discussion relating to anything not football related

THREE KICK RULE

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Former President Donald Trump was duck hunting down in the Louisianan Bayou , shooting a duck he watched it come down in a field near bye . Climbing the fence to retrieve it an old farmer came up on his tractor. What you doing boy said the old farmer stopping by where Trump was? .Getting the duck I just shot now get out of my way said Trump. No, no boy ,said the old farmer that there ducks on my land so it's mine. Trump said listen old man I am the EX President of the USA and soon to be the next President of the USA ,so out of my way or I will make sure you lose everything you own.
The farmer said obviously you don't understand how we settle disputes here in the bayou, we do it with the three kick rule. Whats that said Trump getting more aggravated by the second ? Well said the old boy,I kick you three times,you kick me three times and we go on like that until one of us give ups. OK said Trump lets get on with it. OK said the farmer the ducks on my land so I go first. His first kick with his heavy steel toed work boots hit Trump in the groin, the Ex President slowly dropped to his knees gasping for breath. Trying to get up the old boy kicked him hard in the stomach bringing up Trumps breakfast. Fighting to get up on all fours the old farmer kicked him in the butt sending him face first into a cow pat. Slowly trump got to his feet ,right you old goat my turn. Hell no it's only a duck,nor worth fighting over ,you can have it, I give up said the old guy getting back on his tractor and driving away.
gillsfan1066

Return to Non-Football Discussion