Mr.LIDBIT'S FUND ME PAGE.

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Mr.LIDBIT'S FUND ME PAGE.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:05 am

I have started a GO FUND ME PAGE to send Mr.Lidbit to Australia to open the batting for England, the man know around the WORLD as " The Master of the Crease " NEEDS to be there, because wot we have got there now is absolute, S***, sorry RUBBISH. I have thrown a buck in to start the ball rolling and highly encourage everyone else to donate a few hundred pounds each to the cause. There is a regular flight from Heathrow to Sydney, and a round trip ticket only costs about 1200 pounds and I am sure he will enjoy the 32 hour flight, plenty of time to stand in the isle and practice ducking the ball if he can get a flight attendant to toss him off spinners and leg breaks.
If everyone contributes by the weekend, he can be there for the test in Tassie which starts on the 14th of January.
I would have contributed more but I need to save a few hundred dollars incase a lonely someone wanted to fly to the US for a short break, nod nod wink wink . :roll:
gillsfan1066

Re: Mr.LIDBIT'S FUND ME PAGE.

Postby lidbid46 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:52 pm

I’m there if you raise enough! Come in everyone, pitch in!
lidbid46

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm

Hahahaha, well you will be pleased to know that we had a strong start to the campaign, someone calling her self Mrs LiLLian L. LLeweLyn , donate a 100 pounds and said great get him out from under my feet for a while ,but she seems to have given an invalid credit card number so it didn't go through, so the joy of such a great start kind of collapsed when I saw the total this morning . It was only Two pounds,0ne shilling and Sixpence, and to be honest ,I with drew my two pounds,I need a loaf of bread for the weekend, so it now stands at One Shilling and Sixpence, which was donated by Ms,Fanny Mulligan, who obviously went without a coke and and a bag of crisps today.
No worry,I think Evans will donate some of his redundancy money this afternoon when he gets fired,so still living in hope of raising enough to send you, start packing light,it's pretty hot down under.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:29 am

Just a tip for the poms. Why don't they do what the smaller nations in football do, send out scouts to Australia and look for anyone in our Sheffield Shield competition, our version of your county cricket, that might have English heritage. We have loads of Boland's, Khawaja's and Travis Head's in the competition that can't all get in the test team. Believe it or not, after taking 6 for 7, Boland was tipped to be dropped for this test so Hazelwood could come back in. He was deemed not quite ready so Boland got a second chance. He'll be fit for Tassie and so will Head so who knows who will miss out. Jhye Richardson is another fast bowler who would walk into most teams. We're doing well at the moment.
bunburygills

Postby lidbid46 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:12 pm

Maybe Harry Kane, Mason Mount and Declan Rice could be persuaded to start playing cricket instead of football!
lidbid46

Return to Non-Football Discussion