Invest NOW in these companys.

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Invest NOW in these companys.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun May 03, 2020 9:18 pm

Due to C19 causing major financial problems with many US companies several are going to be merging, I have insiders information for anyone interested in buying stocks in the new companies allowing early investors to get in on the ground floor of what will be the ride of a lifetime turning pennies into pounds in a very short period of time . Here are four expected mergers to be announced in the next few days.
Zippo Cigarette Lighters , Audi, Dofasco and Dakota Mining will merge and become ZipAudiDoDA
FedEx is expected to join United Parcel Service (UPS) and become FedUp,
Grey Poupon are in negotiations with Docker Pants the leading company in the US of manufacturing mens work clothes and are expected to be re-named PouponPants
Victoria's Secret and leading gun manufacturer Smith and Wesson will announce today, that as of tomorrow they will now be now as Titty Titty Bang Bang.

Invest as soon as your brokers open tomorrow, don't miss out.
gillsfan1066

Re: Invest NOW in these companys.

Postby bunburygills » Mon May 04, 2020 7:48 am

That's pretty good, I just need some spare money now.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:48 am

We have been at work all the time, although thank goodness things are pretty slow, so not really working more than 20 something hours a week, which has been just enough to kind of keep the monotony away.
Golf course 's opened her on Sunday the temp was 70 degrees, I was busy, so we were going to play Monday and of course it went from 70 to 40 overnight and has rained since, but hopefully tomorrow will be back in the 60's, thank goodness.
Did you have any more trips planned for the rest of this year, I can not imagine when the cruise lines are going to be allowed to start sailing again, and where they will even go ?
I would think if your looking for a nice 900 foot 3,000 passenger ship ,which up until last month would have cost $200 million , well today might be a good day to put a bid of 27 dollars and 60 cents lol, how are they ever going to recover , I can not imagine this year ? Stay safe , maybe will have some footie to watch by September ??
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Wed May 06, 2020 9:57 am

I've been retired for over 15 years, it's my superannuation I was thinking about. We've been very lucky here in Western Australia, and in Australia as a whole. The government and the people here have really done a good job. In WA we only have 7 people in hospital, 3 in ICU, with the virus. I think it's only about 9 that's died. Nearly all those came from cruise ships. We had tight restrictions, closed our borders and even the state was split into 7 regions and we couldn't move between them. We haven't been able to go to Perth to see our sons for over 6 weeks and that's only 170km up the road. We were always allowed out for essential reasons and that included exercise, but we had to do social distancing. This meant we could go out walking, running, cycling and playing golf, but only on your own to start with. It then went to 2, and now it's 10. So golf courses never closed here.However, it was game only, no bar or cafe afterwards. In town, all restaurants and cafes are shut as far as sitting in them are concerned but nearly all are doing a take away service. People just get their coffee and stand around or find a park bench to sit on. I go walking, running or cycling just about everyday. We really regard ourselves as being very lucky, it's been no problem for us. The only real bummer was our youngest(38) was due to get married 4 weeks ago but had to postpone 2 weeks before the wedding. He had 85 guests coming but the rules then were 5 for a wedding and 10 for a funeral, strange but true. They are getting ready to gradually open up more things but are prepared to shut everything down again if things go wrong. I can't believe what I see coming from America, especially Michigan with people busting into parliament with guns that look like rocket launchers. One woman shot a security guy dead because he asked her to put a mask on. You've got Trump suggesting people inject themselves with disinfectant and both him and Pompeo (?) making statements completely disregarding statements made by scientists and doctors. I feel very sorry for half the population there but even that will start to fade if they vote him in again. That'll do for now, take care of yourself and the same for everyone else on the forum. Hope you're all holding out well.
bunburygills

Return to Non-Football Discussion