England v NZ.

Discussion relating to anything not football related

England v NZ.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:40 am

I think if ever there was a reason to investigate a sports team I would investigate the English Cricket team that lost to NZ in Sundays 20/20 game. I am 100% convinced every dam one of those guys put 100 quid in a pot and sent it to some gambling syndicate in Thailand . There is no way on Gods green earth that professional crickets can't catch a ball , and as for hitting who the hell hits the ball into the air shot after shot after shot and gets caught shot after shot after shot, the whole thing was totally ridiculous,and it was almost midnight here by the time the game started.
Now lets talk about the Rugby that I got up at 4 this morning to watch, what a disaster that was. Didn't anyone tell them the idea of the game is to SCORE, jeezzz 2 feet from the line and 328 attempts at getting across the line and they could not do it.
Combine all that with Gillinghams pathetic performance and Britex or whatever it's called and jeeezz does it feel great to be an Englishman living overseas, lol. NOT.
gillsfan1066

Return to Non-Football Discussion