Tenable.

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Tenable.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:30 am

Has anyone ever seen the TV Show called Tenable, on ITV. I guess it's on at like midnight your time, ( I understand why) and honestly ,and I am not being mean, but I have never seen a TV show with such plain,scruffy ugly looking people as the contestants as on this show, haha.
I think the little person who hosts the show must say TENABLE and UNTENABLE over 1,000 times a show,and tonight when it got to the final question they were asking people names on the Periodic Table or what ever.
Then after that show they have a show called Jackpot 247.com, A BETTING SHOW on a roulette wheel thats some sort of computerized wheel ,all electronic, and this show spins the wheel every 75 seconds, and who knows if the thing is being rigged or not. Green zero has come up twice in four spins, 19 two or three times in like 8 or 9 spins, and somehow the same names come up every other spin.
Someone called Rusty Worm has won 36 pounds just about every spin ,unless this guy is putting 37 pounds down ,( 1 pound on each number 0-36) ,there is no way he can win every time, I have played enough times in Vegas to know it's not possible.
I am a great believer in freedom for all people, but I think this show is horrific. I could sit in my parlor and after finishing my cheap bottle of wine lose a couple of hundred bucks of my unemployment money in a heart beat. I honestly think this show is wrong, very very wrong.
Not only that I don't like the presenter Craig Stevens,why do half the guys on Brit TV shows appear to be or want to be gay ?? .
gillsfan1066

Re: Tenable.

Postby sotongill » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:18 pm

A lot of questions there 1066 , but in answer to your first one , Tenable is on at 3.00 pm in the UK . I quite enjoy it now that i'm retired and have time to watch these things .
sotongill

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:55 pm

Sotongill how are tenable you , that's really tenable great you tenable enjoy it, by the way it's also nontenable on ITV 1,2 or 3,or maybe 96 ,lol, I can not tenable remember which tenable ITV non tenable station from 11 pm to tenable midnight ,I guess a tenable repeat from the untenable afternoon.
I get all the live shows from the UK and around the world on an Android Box ,just watching Gillingham playing in Kurk , in Kercakic, in some where which I think was once Russia, there calling themselves Scotland but I know it's Gillingham there playing kick and rush football and not having a single shot on goal in the entire first half.
I didn't realize you were retired, how did you manage to retire so early, had a Government Job in Greece , lol.
gillsfan1066

Postby sotongill » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 pm

gillsfan1066 wrote: I didn't realize you were retired, how did you manage to retire so early, had a Government Job in Greece , lol.

No , just paid into a private pension scheme with my company for thirty years , which allowed me to retire when I reached sixty .

Have done an eight week contract since I've retired , so I guess technically i'm semi-retired , but in no rush to get back to work .
sotongill

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:43 am

Thats great I am glad your enjoying your retirement. I retired for a weekend when the wife past a couple of years ago, at the funeral I told my boss I was done, going to play golf and do nothing , went in on the Monday morning ,had a cup of coffee about three hours later I was on my way to Mexico City to work for a couple of weeks, lol.
Think my retirement lasted from the Thursday evening till Monday morning, lol. Honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't go to work, hahahaha.
gillsfan1066

Postby sotongill » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:17 pm

gillsfan1066 wrote: Honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't go to work, hahahaha.

Enjoy your life ? :D
sotongill

Postby bunburygills » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 am

I retired nearly 15 years ago and am that busy doing things I enjoy, I wouldn't have time to go back to work. After 6 months, I had the chance to go back for a while but couldn't stand the thought of it. I prefer to let all these young people have a job whilst I just swan around enjoying myself. I'm good like that.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Young people have a job, lol ,it would be fine if they were not so ambitious, three weeks in from there start date and there amazed there not already head of the department or in a similar position. Half of them when you take the computers away from them and give them a stack of files to read they sit helpless staring into space ,takes them a day to learn how to open the dam thing, and as for making notes on a spiral note pad out in the field, they spend the first hour trying to find where we have hidden the key to spel check, spell chk , spellcheuck, (guess there's one here somewhere, ) hahaha,then can't read their notes when they get back to the office, hahaha. Just joking,but almost true, lol.
gillsfan1066

Return to Non-Football Discussion