Bunbury

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Bunbury

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Well Buddy boy did you see that incredible performance by the Three Lions , sorry three kitty cats in the First Test against NZ today , or maybe yesterday for you upside down people ?? How sad is it to think that when your 18/3 or 4 the manager can't put Stokes or Bairstow into bat,tell them to forget scoring runs for a few overs ,just block the dam ball and lets get the train back on the tracks, pathetic,just pathetic.
Someone call Branson to get a plane sent to fly them to China ,then let them catch a train home, bit of luck they won't get back before Christmas when there replacements will be ready to play next winter.
gillsfan1066

Re: Bunbury

Postby bunburygills » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:51 am

Actually, 58 is quite respectable after being 9 for 23. It's not as if it was against a top team. It was against a team that's sarcastically called Australia's second eleven. I might add it's never called that in front of any All Blacks. All joking aside, that's bloody pathetic.
bunburygills

Postby lidbid46 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Really glad I stayed up! Actually went to bed at 23 for 7 so I wasn’t up for long!
lidbid46

Postby bunburygills » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:26 am

I can't gloat anymore. After what Smith and company have just been up to in South Africa I feel absolutely ashamed. The backlash here is enormous. Cricket here will be on the nose for a long time. People are calling for a clearout, life suspensions, almost capital punishment. Smith's reputation is gone. Good job we don't get any cheating in football.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:19 am

I knew it, I knew it , cheating bastards. OK thats it, I am leading a campaign to send the Ashes back to good old blighty on the first boat out of Sydney harbor, heading up the Medway to Maidstone.
I knew there was no way the mighty Three Lions 's could have lost the Ashes this year, and I guess the Kiwi's have taken a leaf out of their cheating Antipodean buddies,what chance do the honest English have under these conditions.
gillsfan1066

Return to Non-Football Discussion