Bunbury

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Bunbury

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 am

What do you think of the Poms now ya Bogan, 276 -4, and still at least another 10 overs to go, so we should end the first day on at least 320 ++, wwwooowww hhhooo . Cook played his usual great innings, out for 7, but the rest have held it all together .
OH hell, there taking the new ball with probably 1/2 hour left,OH NO first ball Barstow dropped at 3rd slip, oh good grief I swore I wouldn't watch any more test cricket ,but here we are 3.30 in the morning still watching the game, lol.
Your weather is fantastic there, 80 plus degrees , bit of a breeze ,we have been promised 27 degrees today BUT NO SNOW, wwooowww hhooo,get the stumps out kids were going for a knock about on the lawn
Been looking for the Gills flag and you in the in the crowd at the WACA , are you there with your stubbie holder ??
gillsfan1066

Re: Bunbury

Postby bunburygills » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Sorry about that 1066 but we're in Canberra this week having an early Christmas with the grandkids. Just seen this but as we made 650 plus and your lot are about 4 for not much, I think the weather is about the only thing that can save you. Never mind, the Gills won 4-1, that should take your mind off it a bit. It's Christmas cheer so I won't laugh too much.
bunburygills

Re: Bunbury

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:32 am

Sat here till 2.30 this morning watching this BULL CORN , now I guess I had better go to bed. Looking forward to the One Day Matches after the next two debacles coming up. CHRISTMAS, AGAIN, who the hell saw that coming , become quite a regular thing over the last few years hasn't it ??
gillsfan1066

Return to Non-Football Discussion