What Is Everyone Going To Do Over The Summer ???

Discussion relating to anything not football related

What Is Everyone Going To Do Over The Summer ???

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Sun May 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Now that The 2016 / 2017 season has ended for Gillingham, what is everyone on here going to be doing on A Saturday Now, and what is everyone planning to do over the summer ???
fan_of_mulligan

Re: What Is Everyone Going To Do Over The Summer ???

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 am

Play golf, we have so many great courses within a couple of hundred miles of Chicago, and there are probably 20 or so I want to play that are on " my bucket list " so I am going to play some of them this summer . Going to the US open at Erin Hills for the last two days, see a few Cubs and White Sox games, the Chicago Fire play all the way through the summer into October so see a few home games. I have lost a bit of interest in travelling to away games, we used to go but with half the away games being over a 1,000 miles away, kind of lost interest in going to grounds I have been to before,unless were playing for the title of course. I will probably do a weekend at the New York game,they play at Yankee Stadium, and I might do the Montreal ,Canada game,thats a fun weekend away.
Finishing sorting out my wifes "stuff ", since she passed at the back end of last year, I have donated a bunch of " stuff " to charity, but I still have other "stuff " I kind of move from one place to another which is all pretty silly, so I am determined to finish doing that asap,or when I get the time which ever comes first, lol.
Keep an eye on GFC, see who our new manager will be, and who we bring in for our push for the Championship , God I am fed up with playing the same teams over and over again.
gillsfan1066

Postby CadburyMan » Mon May 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Sane as last summer - naff all if I can get away with it
CadburyMan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 am

Lol,lol, now there is a real man talking, lol. Going to be 80 degrees here tomorrow and I have developed this real bad attack of coughing, wouldn't be fair to spread it around the office, probably need to spend the day outside .
gillsfan1066

Postby lidbid46 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:23 am

Cricket and walking my new puppy, Stanley!
lidbid46

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:55 am

Cricket and dog walking, not a mention of that wonderful woman you call your wife, or have you guys kind of got a nickname for each other and hers is Stanley,because if thats the case let me burst into song, And they call it Puppy Love,Oh I guess they'll never know, sing it Donny ,sing it .
gillsfan1066

Postby lidbid46 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:29 am

What I do for five minutes each evening is nothing to do with you; but thanks for the chopsticks!!
lidbid46

Return to Non-Football Discussion