Hypocrisy

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Hypocrisy

Postby Elgrande » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Ok Chicago can you please explain how tomorrow is such a big day when half of it will be celebrating terrorism. As the biggest exporter of terrorist expertise in the last 50 years from ETA, the PLO, Chechnya, Libya and Syria to name just a few. Surely Mr (keep the USA safe) should be chasing all illegals that have terror connections. I hate St Paddys Day!!!
Elgrande

Re: Hypocrisy

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Guess the Irish folks hated the English running there country and bleeding the place dry for what three hundred years ?? I bet the bit where we let them starve to death during the famine of the mid 1800's didn't go down that well either.
I wonder if the Protestant English Party will have the balls to overthrow the ruling Muslim Party in 2050,with a war when they ban Protestant teachings in England and insist the Quaran be taught at schools 4 hours a day .
Of course everything will be fine when they give us our country back, well all except the six counties of Kent,Surrey, Sussex,Essex,Bucks and Middlesex, but I guess we will be happy don't you ?
Look I have no feelings for the Irish either way, I was working in London when the bombings were going on, I just think there is good and bad apples in every barrel, just wish I could understand what the hell they were saying when they speak to me,even worse than the Scots, well perhaps not, lol.
gillsfan1066

Re: Hypocrisy

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:32 am

Went kind of quiet after my post, you have nothing to say ???
gillsfan1066

Return to Non-Football Discussion