Sorry.

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Sorry.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Once again an American football game comes to Wembley, and a sell out crowd, and it's the Buffalo Bills (3-3) and the Jacksonville Jaguars,(1-5) , lol, don't know what you guys did to deserve this game, lol.
Jags do everything they can do to loose games, Bills have half the team injured , players are fighting with Rex Ryan the new manger, but at the end of the day I still think the Bills win.
The Vegas betting line here started at Bills -7, but it has come down to Bills -3.5 ,with an over / under of around 41/42 points, which means most of the money has been going on the Bills to win.
I would not bet the farm on this game, but I think the Bills win, maybe 24 - 17 , and if anything I think I would take the under, two pretty bad teams playing away from home, but who knows, certainly not me, which is why I am off to work my third job.................anyone want fries with their Big Mack , hope I get to work the window today.?
gillsfan1066

Re: Sorry.

Postby CadburyMan » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Is it just me or are the views/statistics expressed incomprehensible ?
CadburyMan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Sorry thought you guys bet on footie in the UK like we bet on football here, I see a lot of betting sites there in Europe offering bets on soccer matches, Gillingham and Southend started at ....Gillingham to win...........6/5 , Southend to win....... 21/10 , Draw............23/10, guess we played poorly in the first half and are down 0-1 and the odds have drifted to Gillingham at 4/1 to win.
Before kick off this morning you could have got 1/6 on under 1.5 goals being scored and 7/2 on over 1.5 goals being scored, and even now at half time if you think there is going to be a cracking second half and lets say Gills are going to score 3 and Southend 1, making the final score 3-2 for the Gills you can get 8/1 on some sites.
gillsfan1066

Postby Rimshot » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:35 pm

'Bet responsibly'. All the TV ads use this approved phrase, which is utterly laughable. A bet is a gamble, it might be fun but it can't ever be responsible.
Rimshot

Return to Non-Football Discussion