The Joke Thread

Discussion relating to anything not football related

Re: The Joke Thread

Postby CadburyMan » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:16 pm

Faculty, when a Cockney runs out of tea bags.
CadburyMan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:12 am

A few thunks. ........I was gong to tell you a joke,but I got lost in thought ,which is unfamiliar territory............... Honk if you like peace and quiet............ Despite the cost of living,have you noticed how it remains so popular ?...............Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day .Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer............A fine is a tax for doing wrong, a tax is a fine for doing well............It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats............When your taken into court your fate is put in the hands of 12 people,who were not smart enough to get out of Jury Duty.
gillsfan1066

Postby CadburyMan » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:12 pm

Me and my wife are going to row across the Atlantic in October.

It’ll probably start on the way to the airport.
CadburyMan

Postby CadburyMan » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:22 pm

Bloke from Barnsley with piles says to chemist, "does tha sell arse cream?

"Yes," said the chemist, " what would you like, magnum or Cornetto?"
CadburyMan

Postby CadburyMan » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:26 pm

Made a nice change the Mrs coming home pissed after the football on Sunday trying to get a shag,

But you know what, I got a headache
CadburyMan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:25 am

This evening after a windy round of golf we sat around and got talking about what we would like from our wives and girlfriends to make them perfect.One guy said he would love it if just once his wife would asks him if he has had enough to drink when he was watching football on TV or could she get him another beer. One guy said he wished that once ,just once ,his wife would say I am going to stay home with you today and get drunk , watch the baseball on the TV,then we can go to bed and make love, instead of I am going to the mall shopping.
Finally after a few guys said things like I wish my wife/girlfriend would one day say ,as soon as I have finished washing the car I will cut the grass ,and then get your dinner,can you hang on for half an hour ? Then old Goff who is 78 and is married to a woman of 52 said I just wish for once my wife would say I am going to wear clothes around the house today ,it's pretty chilly in here. I think it took about 10 seconds for each of us to work out exactly what he had said.
gillsfan1066

Postby CadburyMan » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:26 pm

Its just been announced next years World Championship for ruler twanging on the edge of a desk is to be held in the Dordogne.
CadburyMan

Postby CadburyMan » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:00 am

I've just been called insolent, so obviously I had to look it up.

Apparently, it means I've been swimming between the UK mainland and the Isle of Wight......
CadburyMan

Postby CadburyMan » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:18 pm

Paddy goes into a John Lewis department store and asks the shopkeeper, "Excuse me sir, but do you sell potato clocks?"

The shopkeeper looks at him and says, "Are you taking the piss? We sell cuckoo clocks, carriage clocks, grandfather clocks, alarm clocks... what the feck is a potato clock?"

And Paddy says, "I don't know, but I start my new job at nine tomorrow, and the wife said 'You'd better get a potato clock.'"
CadburyMan

Postby CadburyMan » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:34 pm

Cyclops: How do you spell Hawaii?
Wife: You need two i's.
Cyclops: My life's just a joke to you isn't it Carol?
CadburyMan

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Football Discussion