FA CUP

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

FA CUP

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Oh the joy of seeing Man City get bundled out of the FA Cup, Steve Bruce knocking on the door and the Blades go marching on, well done Sheffield, carrying the flag for Division One, I told you they were a hell of a team didn't I gwady me boy, think I might have picked them for automatic promotion in the Cadbury League this year.
So looking good for the Prem.Title to come back South with Chelsea, the Cup with Arsenal, lets hope them dam northerners have not dented or damaged either cup since they were last in the South.
So happy Manchester City got knocked out, guess the team that a couple of weeks ago fielded 11 foreign players against Barcelona and the manager who for some inexplicable reason decided to play for a draw at home,( I guess so he can show how brilliant he is by going to the Camp Nou and sneaking a 3-0 win this week ) lol,lol, look like there going to end up with NOTHING, NARDA, ZILCH,NOUGHT wwwooo hhhoooo what a waste of money, what a waste of money, dam I am so happy.
Did they win the Johnston Paint trophy or something a few weeks ago ?. Oh well it is obviously something there not exactly going to be on the battlements shouting about so who cares?
gillsfan1066

Re: FA CUP

Postby Garawa » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:49 pm

:-D

I suppose all the corporate people, the sponsors, the FA, UEFA and the TV companies are all hoping it is a Hull v Arsenal final. Every football fan in the country outside of the Premier League are hoping it is a Sheffield Utd v Wigan final. What a shock that would be. That would raise some doubts about just how good the PL is, especially if there are no sides left in the Champions League quater-finals either!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to Football Discussion