Bit of help please.

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Bit of help please.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm

I need to buy the most obscure and preferably UGLY soccer shirt for someone in our golf group for Christmas. I play at a club with a group that are all keen sports fans, (including soccer) and we held out recent draw for Christmas gift buying, we all buy one person a gift and when we have our Christmas booze up we all swop gifts, or leave them on the floor next to where you collapse .
This years theme is shirts and the guy I have drawn this year is a crazy Spurs supporter and normally turns up in a Tottenham shirt, wears it under his jacket or sweater till the 2nd hole( only collard shirts allowed on the course ) and when I asked him if he wanted a golf shirt , Chicago Bears shirt , Chicago Fire shirt he did this ******* production number of Glory, Glory Tottenham Hotspurs and said a collard soccer shirt, a collard shirt, getting in my face.
Man he p**** me off so now I need a team that is so obscure no one has ever heard of them,( even if it is in the 5th tier of Scottish football, but I would prefer it to be English even if it is some club in the Kent league or what ever) with a real ugly colored shirt, something so disgusting you would not even use it to clean the windshield on your car.
gillsfan1066

Re: Bit of help please.

Postby shoutingman » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Here you go.
Spanish Third Division side La Hoya in Mercia, famous for growing Broccoli.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/24563267
shoutingman

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 pm

God that's trucking fuggly, lol,lol, think that Norwich kit on the slide show takes a bit of beating and I will probably be able to get that second hand on E bay which will make it all the more enjoyable for me . LOL,LOL, hell still laughing at the "cabbage patch team" , maybe GFC will play in watercress shirts one day to celebrate the water cress beds down past Motney HIll ( I think that's where they are) ? Thanks buddy don't think that will be beaten, lol.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Wouldn't an Arsenal shirt have more impact?
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Lol, all ready done that, before and after the official season (March 15th /November 1st,) we play 5 ball, 6 ball, 8 ball, just for $5 a hole, prox, puts, etc, anyone that turns up plays, everyone treads on every ones line on the green, breakfast ball on the first, all good fun.
Got to the 3rd tee box he took off his sweater always this huge dam production number kissing the chicken lol, (had to be careful wording that) lol, singing dancing , GO SPURS GO SPURS, gets onto the tee box starts his backswing someone says you've got that teeded up to high,he drops the driver at the top of his backswing shouting for ***** sake shut the **** up, then turns round ,to shout at us ,I had taken my jacket off had the blue with red sleeves Gills shirt on, everyone either taking off their top coats or sweaters, unzipping their jackets, someone else had an Arsenal shirts on, one a Chelsea shirt, couple of Chicago Fire shirts, Man U and we all doing this big production number kissing the emblems couple of us singing the old BBC match of the day theme song,
Yeah I know it's childish but once you get to our age you start your second childhood anyway ,so we can be excused, and anyway you can blame it on the Bloody Mary's everyone consumes before ,during and after the game, Val the woman who makes them puts about half a bottle of vodka in each red plastic cup, lol.
gillsfan1066

Postby CadburyMan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 pm

CadburyMan

Return to Football Discussion