Kit clashes.

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Kit clashes.

Postby Garawa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 pm

For the last two weeks I have seen kit clashes involving Sunderland. Last week they were in their usual strip playing Newcastle in theirs. On my TV they looked like teams in white shirts with black shorts playing each other. Yesterday they played in black shorts and so to were the opposition. We even had 2 teams in blue recently albeit different shades. This happens quite a lot but in our league, even the slightest clash isn't allowed! When we played Shrewsbury we had to play in the pink strip. The red body was fine against the pale blue and yellow stripes but the darkish blue sleeves "clashed" with the light blue ones and so to did the shorts which were changed to pink also despite there being a noticeable difference. Anyone know why?
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Kit clashes.

Postby CadburyMan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:09 pm

No
CadburyMan

Re: Kit clashes.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Tried to watch the Mexico/NZ game last night on the TV. Camera was so far back in the stadium and obviously someone had pawned the telephoto lens, but any team playing in prominently green shirts makes it almost unwatchable. Don't understand any team playing in green.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion