England v Wales

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

England v Wales

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:49 pm

So Scotland ,sorry England disguised as Scotland in blue and white, are playing Wales at the same time as The USA play the other team, whose name should not be mentioned ,so that way one match will not know what is happening at the other game. I think that might mean to one of the bright minds on this site it is time to immediately catch a flight to Doha with a suitcase full of Mobile phones ,grab a local citizen ,form a company and corner the market on the Cell Phone business. Please don't forget my 10% for that financial advice.
They said it was a mistake to let the Public name a boat when they voted over overwhelmingly to name one Boaty Mcboatface, (that still makes me laugh,what was it called in the end ? ) , well I think the England strip of blue and white proves you should never let some punk ass designer working for Nike, design an England strip because, the colors are FRESH and BRIGHT, and show a new forward looking ENGLAND .YEAH GODS,what a stupid mistake that was,we play in RED,RED and White ,WHITE and RED ,White but always RED, RED,RED RED as our "home colors" not ******* white and blue. DUMB *******.
gillsfan1066

Re: England v Wales

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:26 pm

Well done England into the next round and now for Senegal.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:24 am

The big one tonight, Australia v Denmark, should be a shoo in. Get your money on it quick Gillsfan . Don't forget, a little commission wouldn't go astray.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:14 am

What a win, I knew there would be surprises in this years World Cup,but I would never have bet on Australia beating Denmark if you had not told me. I didn't have any money left to put on the game,I have everything on them winning the lot but I promise you when they do you will be a rich little boomer . I believe I might actually be the proud owner of half of gambling capital of the world Los Wages Nevada. I will name a street after you and you know that trip on the QE2 you guys took ,well I will buy the damn ship for you and a Captains hat so you can sit on the bridge and drive he ship . I can't believe were on the verge of winning it all ,Argentinian, we kicked there butts once befor so GO AUSSIES. I was afraid I might have to ask you if me and her at home could come and live with you if they didn't win the whole thing.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion