End of the World

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

End of the World

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Thats it then , THE END OF THE WORLD as I know it. A woman , thats like a man without ,well without the important bit that men need to be men, but with bits that are kind of nice to play with ,referring a football match between Chelsea and Liverpool in Turkey, which is pretty ironic considering most Turkish women East of the water bit between Constantinople West and Constantinople East are treated as second class citizens.
gillsfan1066

Re: End of the World

Postby Garawa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:35 pm

UEFA "educating" the world again it seems.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby bunburygills » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:15 am

Women refereed the women's World Cup and a women coach won it with the USA. Fancied England and Australia had men coaches and didn't win it. I believe the rules are the same so what's the problem. Women fly airliners and we have them flying fighter aircraft, I presume you do too, so running up and down a field blowing a whistle, being backed up by 3 other referees and VAR, shouldn't be too difficult for them.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:11 pm

Perfect , right in the order I like, women referring WOMEN'S World Cup games, managing women's world cup squads ,and looking after women's basketball team's, soft ball team's ,net ball teams,cricket 11's and any other women's sports teams, thats how it should be.
I have noticed the sports channels are now employing women to commentate on some of there games, even have them commentating on County Cricket 20/20 games, most annoying listening to that dam woman's squeaky voice instead of the mellow tones of Sir Richie Benaud or the wonderful voice of Sir the King Henry Blofeld, or Mr.His Royal Highness John Arlott
all who even though I was miles away made me feel like I was in the ground watching the match.
Now I have to listen to a woman' s voice asking the stupidest questions when they interview the players ,things like Q. What did it feel like to score a century on your test debut ? A. Oh it felt like crap, what the hell do you think it felt like woman ??
The whole world is going to hell in a hand basket, next women will be wanting to be allowed to join Gentlemen's ONLY Golf Clubs, the last Bastille we men have, a place where we can go and enjoy playing 18, having lunch and then play another 18 before a cocktail and dinner,without having to watch our P's and Q's.
I blame people like you Mr Billabong preaching all this equality stuff, but thats OK , there will come a day when your misses is off to a Suffragette Meeting and you have to get your own dinner , she won't be there when you call women bring me another beer the crickets on,it's then you will see the errors of your ways .
gillsfan1066

Postby Rimshot » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:39 pm

It's true, then. Dinosaurs still roam the Earth.
Rimshot

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Dam right they do, ON WARDS Stegosaurus, come on Triceratops, move it Brontosaurus .....charge.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion