UNTIL TODAY

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

UNTIL TODAY

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm

Yesterday I had a kind of tear in my eye when Liverpool ( Admiral Nelson) kicked Barcelona (Napoleons) ass at Trafalgar, what a game, then tonight I guess I should be crying over Spurs even more because there from down sarf, and they kicked the ass of young de Ruyler and his Dutch fleet who dared to attack Upnor Castle and Chatham Dockyard back in 1667 a few years ago when Mr Lidbit was a boy . Two fantastic games in two days, dam, that will teach them won't it Mr.L ??
GGGGOOOO who ever, someone in England is going to win the BIG ONE, wwoooww hhoooo, just think it could have been the GILLS if dumb ass Scally had kept us in the Championship by daring to spend a few bucks on the team instead of on hookers on the OId Kent Road,when he was the big cheese in the copy printer business.
gillsfan1066

Re: UNTIL TODAY

Postby CadburyMan » Fri May 10, 2019 5:49 am

And now we have two English clubs in the Europa League final.

Disturbing thing though is that you'do be hard-pressed to make up a team of English players from all four European finalists :-(
CadburyMan

Postby bunburygills » Sun May 12, 2019 1:52 pm

You might have to after Brexit.
bunburygills

Postby Garawa » Mon May 13, 2019 7:23 pm

I'm not a fan of Liverpool so was pleased to see Man City win. To cap off a great season, Watford to stop Man City making it a double when they felt they would do the treble and Spurs to beat Liverpool in the UCL final. The tears in Liverpool will stop any threat of a drought this summer.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Garawa » Mon May 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Disturbing thing though is that you'do be hard-pressed to make up a team of English players from all four European finalists

That's good, as England's Nations league games are only a couple of days later!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to Football Discussion