Danny Rose

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Danny Rose

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 am

Danny Rose is thinking of giving up his SIXTY THOUSAND POUND A WEEK JOB ,yeah and I am thinking of moving in with Mr Garawa ,his misses, and five kids in their caravan so I can have a nice quiet retirement.
Last year he was depressed , now he is helping to stir up the race card , easiest one to play, and now there is talk of players walking off the pitch if a few morons shout out a racial slur
I guess I missed the interview where Danny Rose came out saying he will leave football because of the abuse the ref gets from players , from idiot managers who run up and down the side of the pitch screaming swear words at the ref,and the other officials, I for one do not think for one second they are blind guys that practice incest with their Mothers ,and I bet most refs and linesmen Mothers were married when there children were born.
NO racial slurs should NOT be shouted out a football matches, it's the players place of work, and racial slurs and swear words should not be used around other people anywhere, in the street, in the house NO WHERE on Gods green earth, anyone with half a brain cell knows that, but if you think your going to put 50,000 people from two different " army's " together after they have been in the pub for three hours and you expect nice gentlemanly conduct, well ??
I listen to sports radio and watch sports TV, they talk of teams " going to war", teams " invading "other countrys, and if you don't think soccer is a violent game sit next to the pitch one day at a match and listening to the crunching tackles and the swear words and insults that go on among players.
I think the most laughable thing I saw recently was a couple of weeks back when Jack Grealish got hit by the Birmingham City Fan, then scored a goal and jumped into the seats with the fans to celebrate, guess he forgot about the smack upside of the head real quick, or maybe he is just not very smart, either way he should have been sent off for stupidity.
I guess you can solve the problem by making the seats so expensive only rich people can afford them, which means you could not get more than a couple of idiots sitting together, people are always braver in groups of course ,but it probably means Mr.Rose your pay check next week would be about 27 quid , or maybe only college educated people can enter the ground , or just do away with professional football all together, make it all armature ,then no one will go.
I work in an environment where we once counted about 14 different nationality's / races we would communicate and interact with in one day, and I don't consider my self to be racial at all, my own son is of mixed race, me white, his Mother Hawaiian, but I tell you something , you will never ever make all people think the way you want them to think.
Come on Mr Rose, get on with doing what you do best, running back to Doncaster to live with Mom is not the answer, get out there and lead the fight against racism if it really upsets you that much.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion