Birmingham City F C.

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Birmingham City F C.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Birmingham City Deducted NINE points going from a safe mid table position to the verge of relegation,because some fan ran on the pitch and smacked a Villa player around the head.
OK I am confused,why should Birmingham get a 9 point deduction for a criminal act committed by a stupid idiot from the Zulu hooligan firm that have been " at war " particularly with Villa fans from the late 70's ??
So if the Gills are in 7th position in the table, and were away to say Luton who are in the 6th and final playoff spot, I can give some half wit unemployed yobo a few drinks at the pub and a few grand , he runs on the pitch hits the Gills keeper or who ever, Luton get deducted 9 points and the Gills get in the playoffs ?
I think there is a business opportunity here for someone, new company, " Rent a Thug " 100% guarantee to get your opponents a nine point deduction.
The guy got 14 weeks in prison, and had to pay 350 quid in coasts, hahaha, I guess he will be out in 9 or 10 weeks , what a joke, hell for 10 grand I would do it to get the Gills into a promotion spot lol.
Give him 14 years and I bet it would never happen again.
gillsfan1066

Re: Birmingham City F C.

Postby bunburygills » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:53 pm

I think you've misread the issue. I might be wrong, I'm not usually, but I thought this illegality was to do with financial problems. Something about all the money spent by managers Zola and Redknap among others, above what they were allowed to spend. Something like Financial Fair Play. QPR had the same problem. It's all too complicated for me.
bunburygills

Re: Birmingham City F C.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:05 pm

OK thanks buddy boy, I have been backwards and forwards to Juarez Mexico, only across the border from El Paso ,but might as well have been on the moon, for all the English soccer info I got.
OK then in that case as usual I didn't hear the whole thing ,just heard on one of the TV stations that B'gham had been deducted 9 points and I thought they said because of fan violence,but I guess they just said and had problem with fan violence as well.
Thanks for putting me straight on that.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion