My heart goes out.

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

My heart goes out.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:07 am

My heart goes out to Pep Guardiola and Manchester City who after only spending 418 million pounds in two years could not field a full reserve bench for today's game . Jezz Pep whats a guy like you supposed to do ,how are you supposed to manage, I mean come on The FA, a Premier League Squad can only have 25 players on them, and only 17 of those guys can be NON home grown players,( what ever the hell that is), give Pep and the other spolied ass holes that manage Premier League teams a break won't you,expand that to 30 no 40 today, and lets forgot this nonsense about having to have home grown players on the squad ?
Hang on Pep I heard Mr. Scally is heading back to Dubai tomorrow ,can I get him to pop up to Abu Dhabi and have a quick chat with Khaldoon Al Mubarak, maybe he could bring back a check for say 150,000 quid next week and you could go out and buy a couple of players from say Southend or Bury , yeah there really are teams with those names, no seriously, they play in the First Division, at least this way you could put 7 guys on the bench for games and not 5 ?
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion