Channel Five's Football League Programme Criticised

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Channel Five's Football League Programme Criticised

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 pm

http://www.devonlive.com/opinion-channel-5-continue-to-patronise-and-disrespect-league-one-and-league-two-with-poor-coverage/story-30481143-detail/story.html

This Is A Opinion Piece On the Poor Coverage that League One and League Two Clubs get Football On Five.

I also find it strange that the decision to hire Collin Murray as The Main Presenter is a cause for huge amount of criticism.

Does anyone on here watch Football On Five, and what has the coverage been like ???
fan_of_mulligan

Re: Channel Five's Football League Programme Criticised

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 am

This has got to be the most stupid article ever.Premier Division gate last week about 200,000, Championship about 200,000, every other game in the 1st and 2nd Division what 100,000, so who the hell wants to watch Luton or Gillingham play, maybe the 5,000 that went to each game so they could say look MOM thats me, I was right there behind the guy with the blue bobble hat on. Dam missed it.Come on Mom wake up it's only 8 'o clock.
gillsfan1066

Re: Channel Five's Football League Programme Criticised

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 pm

I wasn`t keen when George Riley and the lady with him presented it.But I think it is better now with Colin Murray as he brings a new energy to the show.He gets fans involved too.I look forward to it now,where last season I didn`t.It would be nice to get longer highlights,but I doubt that will happen.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Return to Football Discussion