Players

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Re: Players

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:52 am

Come on TEN mill is a drop in the bucket these days when it comes to running a football, if your going to own a football club you had better be prepared to spend some of your ill- gotten gains, or else you end up like Scally at Gillingham, still walking around telling the world he saved GFC from going under, and the team bouncing around between the Third and Fourth Division for ever.
We play Wigan again next season, I swear I would kill to have had Wigans ride over the last 10 or 12 years, been to a Cup Final, finished mid table in the Premier Division, and sure they are back playing the Gills next season in the Third Division but compared to what we have we had to cheer about since 1995 , I know which team I would rather have been born to support don't you ?
Our owner has no ambition at all, he chucks out a few crumbs of Bull Corn from his table at the end of each season to the peasants, buy a season ticket ,send me the money NOW and I will give you two quid off, and stand back everyone were going to look at a plot of land by the sewer works on Motney Hill, where we going to be building a new 100 million pound 30,000 seat stadium .
Five minutes after the press has left he turns to his wife and says has the press gone Sarah, F*** these people really piss me off, every year wanting me to spend some of our hard earned cash on a new stadium, don't they ever look at Priestfield, hahaha, we have got a pick-nick table set up at one end and the loyal fans think I am going to build a new stadium for them. Did I tell you Saraha they even wanted me to go public with the figures of the club at one time, I am serious they wanted me to tell them all about Priestfield Development Ltd, bloody nerve if you ask me , they wanted me tell them how much we were earning and the profit the club makes, jeeeezz I give them somewhere to go on a Saturday afternoon and they still want more.
Now honey have you and Adam finished making that short list of candidates for the new managers job, let me look, WHAT, hahaha, come on Sarah old girl , cross the top five names off they will all want a salary, start looking at the bottom four or five, that guy who manages Kings Lynn , he won't want much of a salary, fly him out next week to the UAE that will impress him, and hire him who ever he is, bound to be to be a nice guy if he lives in Kings Lynn.
Under Scally and his family Gillingham Football Club are going nowhere, everyone get ready for another exciting season of Third Division Football ,at best a mid table finish, a cup run of one game, BUT the possibility of a major cup run in the Kent Cup, as long as we don't draw Dover or Maidstone, or Ebbsfleet, or Dartford , or,or,or, in an early round, and people wonder why I drink heavily every Saturday during the season.
gillsfan1066

Previous

Return to Football Discussion