FA blocking reform

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

FA blocking reform

Postby Garawa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:14 am

5 former FA chairmen have come out and stated that "elderly white men" are blocking vital reform and change that the FA have tried to implement by blocking every little vote it hopes to pass. The calls for government intervention are being led by Greg Dyke whose proposals for reform and improving the national side included introducing a League 3 and reserve sides into the Football League! Unless I'm pretty much mistaken, this proposal was dead in the water after universal condemnation from both fans and clubs so he can't complain too much. Whilst work needs to be done to bring the FA into a more accountable position, this argument sounds more like "elderly white men" complaining that "elderly white men" aren't letting them have their own way!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38274152
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: FA blocking reform

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:02 pm

The sooner each division has a salary cap on the total amount they can give players the better, same old five or six team swith everything and screw the rest, and don't tell me all about last years Prem Champions, I know,there have been two outsiders in almost 20 years and there both where now ?
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion