WHAT THE FA HELL ?

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

WHAT THE FA HELL ?

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:07 am

Browsing through the channels to see what footie I have got to look forward to tomorrow (Saturday).............Nothing ? Who the hell arranged this fixture list, THEY could not even figure out that Saturday is THE day to watch football, THEY, the powers to be could not have had ONE or TWO games held back from today ,so any red blooded English man could watch football on a Saturday afternoon on the telly in his own castle,with a few beers, bloody hell what the ??
Is there rioting in the streets around the FA Offices, are they burning Trevor Brookings shirts on poles in the streets, not on my BBC news there not, all the p*s*y whipped men of England are off with the misses to exchange their Christmas pressies at Marks and Sparks, yes dear ,no dear, can I carry your hand bag dear , yeah Gods,what has happened to you people ??
Hang on, what, no dear I am just going to do it, waiting for the dishes to soak,yes dear I will do it now.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ,STAND UP AND TELL THE FA THAT YOU DEMAND FOOTBALL ON A SATURDAY,EVERY SATURDAY,ESPECIALLY THIS SATURDAY.
Oh good look I have found a game on channel 385 Qatar v Estonia in an International friendly , 8.30 in the morning our time, way to go, WHAT THE ,I give up.
gillsfan1066

Re: WHAT THE FA HELL ?

Postby Garawa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:20 pm

The Saturday games always alter as Boxing Day takes priority.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby CadburyMan » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Why have matches on Boxing day when it is well chronicled that public transport is virtually non-existent ??
CadburyMan

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Why not keep just two games back for Saturday, I am here watch re runs of the ******* World Cup Goals, and England does not appear to be featuring in many of them, lol.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:12 pm

It does seem odd Cadbury but then it has always been that way, why services reduce more than ever before is daft when everyone tries to stop people using cars! That said all the well documented travel disruption in the news didn't stop 680 Gills fans making it to Colchester.

Chicago, hold a match off until the Saturday would have knock on consequences for games before New Year and would mean another round of games to be squeezed in elsewehere.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:47 pm

No don't agree they could have easily had say Chelsea v QPR and Stoke v WBA on Saturday and then on Monday had Chelsea going to WBA and Stoke going to QPR,hell it's only a hundred miles not like going to Greece to play. Bad planning, who cares what the public wants, we the mighty FA will tell them what they want and they will like it ,or else.
In the next few weeks games are going to be postponed due to the weather, so what does it matter if they are playing out of sync, it's going to happen anyway.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion