Cartel Members.

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Cartel Members.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Good Grief how many Colombian drug cartel members do you guys have operating in the UK, ? Watching the US play Colombia at Craven Cottage in front of what appears to be a sell out crowd of 25,000+, 60 % of which seem to be wearing yellow,blue and red.
Find it hard to understand why there playing in London at 3 o clock on a Friday afternoon when the average guy in the States is at work, (yes we do still have jobs here , well a few anyway,) I guess playing here at home with a population of 300 million to pool from, or playing in Colombia with a population of 50 million to pull from makes to much sense ?
Just turned over to another channel to see Germany playing Gibraltar, lol,lol, in front of what looks like a packed house, I think the folks in Europe have got to much money and to much spare time on their hands, and who the hell is scheduling these games, Mickey Mouse??
gillsfan1066

Re: Cartel Members.

Postby Garawa » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:07 am

Was that 3pm your time though? Otherwise playing an evening slot for you would mean playing the match at 2am! Does seem odd though, to appease 26,000 ex-pats (or tourists) in London at the expense of several hundred million people in the countries back home! Guess the German fans thought they would see tons of goals given that Gibraltar are shipping for fun so 4-0 was a good result and that's yet another poor one for the Germans. Oh dear!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to Football Discussion