Mitchell Cole

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Re: Mitchell Cole

Postby mark8364 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes, with the baby arriving in April, I expect I may become a happier person where christmas is concerned if only for the little one!
mark8364

Postby Snackboyslim » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:06 pm

You will Mark, believe me mate.

Congratulations. :-)
Snackboyslim

Postby Garawa » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Mark, Christmas takes on a whole new persona when kids come along believe me! Christmas used to mean to me VERY long hours when everyone else was asleep/getting drunk and working days and nights at a thousand miles an hour with everyone constantly moaning at you because you had sold out of an item they waited weeks for hoping it would be half price in the Jan Sale! Now I am like a kid myself

Packed the kids off to grandma's Fri/Sat to decorate/obliterate the house with decorations and lights. The reactions when they came home and saw them was absolutely priceless - even our 16 month old couldn't contain herself. Having just lost to Preston it wouldn't have mattered had we just lost 15-0 at home to Blyth Spartans!

As for the young lad I agree with Kezz. It doesn't matter who he did or didn't play for, the football community lost a member they should really not have done.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Kezz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 am

Good to see Fabrice Muamba on Sports personality 2012 last night, also lovely to see Mitchell Cole thought of too. It's inspired me to ride the Tour of Kent next year for heart charities.
Kezz

Previous

Return to Football Discussion