Ownership in Football

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Ownership in Football

Postby Pauwel90 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Guys,

I'm currently working on my master thesis. I want to measure the effects of ownership models on the loyalty of football fans. As a fan I'm very concerned about the new developments in football and there hasn't been a lot of research on this topic. Remember that this is a theoretical approach; it doesn't quite catch the full picture. The goal of the thesis is to detect some strong effects that could be further analyzed in new research.

It will take 5-10 minutes of your time. I got the feeling this is a topic that concerns a lot of fans. So I would love to collect a few opinions on the matter as well.

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6CZc9HhL1wyqr77

Thanks in advance,
Pauwel Nuytemans
Pauwel90

Re: Ownership in Football

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 am

Guess he must be a clever guy going to collage and all that, personally I have no idea what the hell he is talking about ? Amazes me how someone with a funny name and going to a collage in a foreign country writes such perfect English ?
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 am

Ha ha Chicago, not many Americanisms crop into your text after all those years over the pond eh lol? ;-)

Besides, he may well have been born in this country not that that has any bearing on the subject.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Saw your picture on the pics of the presentation evening, nothing like I imagined, at first I thought you were the guy in the black wine waiters outfit,but that wasn't you.
Now I know who I am talking to, that's good. Truth is when I write on here I do try and "think" in British English as my friend Em says,not American English haha.
gillsfan1066

Postby Rimshot » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:24 pm

I don't know what all this has to do with visiting an exhibition of paper and cloth montages.
Rimshot

Return to Football Discussion