Dam

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Dam

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 pm

OK time to get rid of Hodgson, and half the squad, the post game round table group were talking about Rooney being a World Class player, should be leading England into Euro 2046 or what ever. Sorry don't see it, he had a good game and was unlucky to miss the free kick in the first half, but then missing the sitter at the far post in the second half,well what can you say, I am sure he didn't mean to do it.... BUT.
Time to get rid of that ref ,I have never blamed a ref for a win or a loss , this guy should never be allowed to referee another game in this World Cup, he was bribed or perhaps blind, but I think more like scared to call anything against Uruguay.
Time to explain to the English team that there is one real dangerous player on the Uruguayan team , (same as there was in the Italian game and you ignored him as well ) you might know him his name it's Suarez,ever heard of him Mr ex England head couch Mr. Hodgeson ??
Time for instant replay, Uruguay should have been down to ten men in the first half without a shadow of a doubt, and the Greeks should NOT be down to 10 men by the half against Japan, oh and by the way some African teams should not be allowed to compete in the World Cup, disgusting behavior from some of those players.
God I hate this game and I hate the World Cup even more but I love the 12 beers I have drunk and.................Oh yes and I think the people from the stupid French company that owns Puma football boots who are sitting in their office laughing at the players who they sponsor wearing one pink boot and one blue boot should be taken out into the back parking lot and tared and feathered.
P.S. when does the season start, come on you Gills.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion