Faroe Islands

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Faroe Islands

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:17 am

After watching England this week ,especially the Denmark game I have come to the conclusion that all the time our top teams play 8 or 9 players from overseas who play for their national team ,not England's, we have as much chance as a snowball in hell of ever winning the European Nations League Championship or whatever it is called, and I have now decided I am going to support the Faroe Islands in this competition , and at this time I am busy learning Faroese, so far I have learned to say Eg eti Gustav amongst a few other phrases , so in the morning I am off to City Hall to get my name changed I guess, from here on in I will be known as Gustav , because that's what the book says you answer when someone says Hvussu Eitur,Tu , what is your name?
Shame really because I kind of liked Steve, but I guess Gustav is OK as well., Bei for now, thats goodbye for you English folks that don't speak Faroese as well as what I do.
gillsfan1066

Re: Faroe Islands

Postby Garawa » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:58 pm

I'm going to do the same. I'm learning Gibraltarian as we speak.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby bunburygills » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:35 am

I'll join one of those weird religions and speak in tongues. I should make as much sense as Donald Trump.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 am

You leave Kim Jong Trump alone, he is trying to decide whether to start a war against some country ,or a Civil War in the US, with black ,white and brown people v white supremacists and anyone else who doesn't want to wear a mask ,think it is OK to keep rocket launchers and machine guns under there beds, all because, this is America, Land of the Free , just read the Constitution that was written in 1789,it basically says I can do what I like, lol.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion