Pep Guardiola

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Pep Guardiola

Postby Garawa » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:00 pm

The man is considered by most to be the best in the world. He has records in Germany and Spain that are unrivaled so a real chance to prove what he can do in England. He goes to a side where money is no object yet comes up with the obsurd - was he like this in Spain? Firstly he goes for a 3-2-4-1 formation which I said before the game I had never seen so money gaps at the back. Attacking yes but defensive suicide and the 3 goals conceded in the opening 20 minutes proved it. Today he concedes 4 again (and loses 4-0) and starting to look out of his depth. He has lost it with the media and become all tetchy with them and now they look very beatable at times. Then there is the Hart fiasco where he shipped him out due to him being unable to play out of his box then replaced him with a keeper that can but got caught out regularly.

So is he yet to stamp his mark or is it proof that the strength in depth of sides in the Premier League that is making his time here much harder and that managing a big side in a league like Spain and Germany is far easier?
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Pep Guardiola

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:55 am

Another gottle of gear over here please Mr. garawa, what ever your grinking will do,lol.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion