Plymouth

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Plymouth

Postby lidbid46 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm

What do we think about that result? Coming from behind twice shows resilience and we obviously never give up, but why were we behind twice in the first place? It's clear that no games are going to be easy, and at least that is another one we van chalk off and we haven't lost ground on many other sides. We could do with a run of wins though just to keep us up there - I would help to see the momentum slip after such an amazing start. I am looking forward to reading what anyone who was there has to say; too far away from me I'm afraid!!
lidbid46

Re: Plymouth

Postby Kezz » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:34 pm

It didn't make easy listening. Thank goodness we equalised!
Kezz

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Time for Allen to go, what a bum, kick him out, bring back Hessy NOW lol. Win most at home pick up a point from the away games for the rest of the season and it's bye bye Division Two. Please just get us out of this rat hole cellar division.
gillsfan1066

Postby Noircat » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

Good fight back but this was a team feeling rock bottom against a team feeling mountain high. Over 90 mins this should haver had a different outcome.We were facing certain defeat which was unbelievable. We had quality on the pitch and on the bench-they didn't basically.
The 5 changes a game has worked so far but I didn't like our strarting strikeforce.
NC
Noircat

Postby Goalmouth » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:56 am

I said on another thread I was worried about this game, perhaps following the Gills as long as I have has turned me into a pessimist. I still go into evry game hoping we'll win rather than expecting it. Funny but in the last few seasons we've had 'must win' games to stay in touch with teams in the play-offs, Morecombe on Saturday is 'must win' to stay five points clear.
Goalmouth

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION