Antonio German

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Antonio German

Postby Robpthegills » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 am

Another new signing for the gill's.

Has experiance in div 1 and higher so I think he should be good for us. Think he has previously played more as a winger than a striker.
We had him on loan for a few games last season.

COYG
Robpthegills

Re: Antonio German

Postby Garawa » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:06 pm

A good player to have. With all the coverage of us on Sky Sports News it really feels as if we are going somewhere for the first time in ages.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Seem to remember this name from last season but he got injured or something, didn't stay long ?
Have not watched much in the way of footie shows, so apart from German and the guy from Accrington who must be every commentators worst nightmare, who else have we lost and added? Thanks.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 pm

We haven't really lost anyone of note apart from Andy Frampton whom I believe left us to join Wimbledon. Charlie Lee and Adam Birchall have been transfer listed but both are still training with the club and I guess if no-one requires their services they are still our players to use?

Just the two signings so far have joined although Cody McDonald has apparently been told his future is away from Coventry and I can only see one place he would want to go to!!!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Bring McDonald back and I would be ONE HAPPY CAMPER, and I honestly think our chances of a play off place would increases greatly. Think we are looking at about a 10th/12th place finish at the moment, couple more goals, making for a couple more wins and we could well be playoff bound.
I heard from a guy here recently that Ebbsfleet have recently been bought by a syndicate from Kuwait who intend to put millions into rebuilding, have they not heard of the mighty GFC ? No worries ,I guess Mr.S. has it all planned, I hope we can keep M.A. if we are chugging along near the top at Christmas.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION