Hessy's Back....AGAIN! And joined by Kenny Jacket

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Hessy's Back....AGAIN! And joined by Kenny Jacket

Postby Garawa » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:05 pm

Yep, shortly after announcing Andy Hessenthaler had left Dover Athletic, he was announced as joining the Gills. At first, I was thinking that was the Director of Football Role the new chairman mentioned sorted - a role he had when Martin Allen was manager at the club. Then Kenny Jackett was announced as joining in that role with Hessy taking the Head of Recruitment role instead which had been vacated after the sacking of Nicky Shorey!

I can't help but thinking that Jackett won't be in that role for long! If Neil Harris, with new players at his disposal, does not get results against Colchester, Crawley and next-to-play Hartlepool, then he would be gone well before and Jackett take on the manager role already up to speed. There is no point sacking Harris based on the Leicester game otherwise he would have been gone by now so Hartlepool could be his decider.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Hessy's Back....AGAIN! And joined by Kenny Jacket

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:59 pm

I get the bringing in Kenny Jacket bit, Harris I guess should be given a chance to prove himself against Li Cester ,and OK maybe one more game, QUESTION MARK,QUESTION MARK, I hope he does well in the next few games he seems like a nice guy,they always come last I hear. I think Scally stuck it too him ,not paying the taxes and getting banned from signing new players,what a complete d**k head that guy is.
I don't get the Hesswyeudbskfbxsh bit, head of what,recruitment ? OK for the " wana a be players ", like the under 16's or players to go into the First team ? I can't help thinking if my contract was up and he turned up on my doorstep to interview me for a playing position with the first team at the Gills ,I would say who the hell are you, what have you done lately ? Oh you played for the Gills, and were a player coach when , and then a manger like 20 years ago, and you have been where Dover, hahaha, OK you realize the game has moved on since then don't you ? But once again prove me wrong PLEASE, because I like the guy ,he was great for the Gills when he came in from Watford.
Well here we go,I have my bets on for Saturdays game, my Go Fund Me Page is doing well, thank you to everyone that has contributed, I know a lot of the money is coming in from the UK, please try and remember the exchange rate is a ONE ENGLISH POUND to 82 US cnts , sorry CENTS, so to the four people who donated 5 English Pounds each and the three people that donated a quid, thanks very much. As for the person that donated the 50 cents Australian , I have got your number buddy,I know where you live .
Get Tommy Boy the new guy on the pitch this weekend,he has scored like 4 times in 5 matches or 5 times in 4 matches in the FA Cup.
GO GILLS at least lets get a draw against Li Cester.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION