Merry Christmas all.

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Merry Christmas all.

Postby Garawa » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Apologies all, I haven't posted anywhere near as much as I used to. Last year our house was virtually rebuilt and we worked tirelessly to get it ready and we were still laying flooring on Christmas Eve morning. Exterior work ended at the end of the summer and we had some making up to do. With 3 kids, 2 with autism, a lot of time was needed to be made up. The awful 2022 on the pitch has firmly put football on the back burner. It has been a tough and tiring few months and I have found it difficult to get enthused with the Gills.Let's hope yesterday's news changes all that. I hope to be talking about some exciting times ahead so, until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS, thank you all for being part of this site and UP THE GILLS!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Merry Christmas all.

Postby bunburygills » Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:13 am

Thanks Garawa, you do a great job. Happy Christmas to you and your family and everyone else on this site.
bunburygills

Postby lidbid46 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Sorry, missed this. Hope everyone had a good break and that 2023 gives us all something to cheer about, both Gills related and otherwise.
lidbid46

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:07 pm

I don't have those construction and building problems since I moved into the tent after loosing everything on the Worl,doesn't mater where it went,it just went. I put new newspaper on the floor Christmas Eve as well, living in a field I can't leave me wellygogs outside because some b**tard will steal them ,so I have to bring them into the tent with me , mud everywhere,thats the problem with living in a two person pup tent,I just hope me " Go Fund Me " page comes frew so we can get a four person tent before the next snow storm
Well I guess this site ain't bad , ain't no naked women or nuffin ,maybe we should have a subsection added to the joke page and I will post sum pix of the new girl friend ,well two pix side by side to get her all in . Trust me them pretty ones that ain't fat like Mrs L and Fanny Mulligan and others on here are fine, just like summer wine in fact, unless your living in a tent in a field , then trust me ,you soon learn to appreciate the extra 10 stone my Betsy has on her bones. Admittedly her snoring of a night times keeps me awake, but them lungs sending out a nice warm flow of hot hair keeps the tent warmer.
Well I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful 2023, ( hell is it REALLY that date) especially you Mr G and your brood of many,you don't do a bad job of running this site, although to be honest I do think your 5 year old daughter should get a lot more credit that she does for all the work she puts in to make you look good.
I still have a bit of a chapped hide about the amount of inside info your send to the " Captain of the Q E 2" down under. I think you should know all those promises he makes about you and yours and him and his wonderful wife (she is a saint just for putting up with him ) and those cruises around the Far East and the Isle of Isle of Sheppey he says you guys will be taking ,well just between you and me , and I don't know how to break this to you , well the only boat he has ever been is one of those stand up paddle boards and even then his poor wife has to stand on the beach holding one end of a rope that's tied to his board so when he falls off, she can drag the board and his sorry ass in to the beach,so don't get fooled in 2023, treat him like the rest of us for a change,not like he is someone special.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:10 am

Thanks Gillsfan and happy new year to you to. Just a small error you made. It wasn't the QE2 i went on, it was the QM2, just semantics but I like perfection in stories.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:15 am

Oh good grief I am sorry, I never realized there was a Queen Megan 1 ,Let alone a QUEEN MEGAN 2, I thought they had been excommunicated and living in the US. Wow I guess about .oooooooo1% of the entire population here has the slightest interest in either of them, they think poor old ginger her husband is a bit p***y whipped by her.
So now has she been given the title Queen, of what, The Isle of Man ? Was one of the Life Boats called The Prince Harry, like Boaty McBoatface on the RRS Sir David Attenborough. ?
We had an earthquake in Northern California on the first day of January this year ,it measured 5.3 on the semantics graph , you could feel it in San Francisco ,could you feel the boat rocking when you had one out at sea, or were you docked ?
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:33 am

Haven't been on a cruise since Covid and we are missing it, but don't feel 100% save yet. We're thinking more of having a week or two in Bali or Thailand. It's a hard life but someone's got to do it.
bunburygills

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION