And that's that.

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

And that's that.

Postby Garawa » Sun May 01, 2022 8:05 am

Inevitable I guess in the end but how bloody frustrating is it that all the results went our way AGAIN but we were powerless to do much about it. Our injuries and lack of depth cost us in the end, I've no idea how O'Keefe played as long as he did. So many should be out for recovery. If 50 is the safety mark, how the heck did Fleetwood survive with 40? I still think the 0-0 with Wimbledon at Priestfield was the most damaging part now.

As for Rotherham, see you in league 1 in 2 years. Revolting fans. The ref allowed the game to continue despite hundreds of their fans being on the pitch and forcing a camera operator to vacate her post. Why? Because they were given a green light to do so by their subs and coaching staff who ran the width of the pitch to celebrate their second goal before the ref blew. They already done it once when they had a goal disallowed and Warne had the audacity to say the fans shouldn't have done it. Some ran up to us in the Medway stand and swore at the kids around me enduring their first relegation Big men. Big men. Go and try that in the Rainham End! Hope they suffer worse when they go down next season, preferably winless.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: And that's that.

Postby CadburyMan » Mon May 16, 2022 3:34 pm

Well I've reset the Satnav to include Barrow, Harrogate and Hartlepool.........
CadburyMan

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION