FAO Gillsfan

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

FAO Gillsfan

Postby Garawa » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:47 pm

Hi Gillsfan

Noircat is getting a message saying your email address has been disabled so you won't receive any mail. If that address is used for this website also, you won't get Lucky League messages or be able to recover your account if anything happens. Don't post it on here, but if you change your email address in the User Control Panel, I can pass it on to NC if you like.

Gary
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: FAO Gillsfan

Postby bunburygills » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:01 am

He might have spat the dummy and come out in sympathy with the Don and all his Qnon mates who've had their social media accounts suspended. Poor old Gillsfan will have to live in the real world now.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Garawa old mate, I have no idea what your talking about,as far as I know my email on here is gillsfan1666 ??

Silly old fool, looking at Australia's problems at the moment I don't think you have a lot of room to talk. You guys rely on China for almost everything, your worse than Brazil ,chopping down anything that resembles a forest, no one can afford the Private Healthcare thats being rammed down your throats, try buying a house in major city where more people are working in low paid service industry jobs than any others, and you have a Government without a clue on energy and climate change issues. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Your personal email address mate, not your username. Noircat is getting a message to say it doesn't exist when he sends you the latest league tables. It will also be where the reminders go from the Lucky League each week.

Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:31 pm

Hi Mr G, Ok,I thought it was under gillsfan1066@yahoo.com, or gillsfan1666@yahoo.com Maybe stvstv1066@yahoo.com , I thought you and I set it up once before ? if it isn't any of them let me know what e mail he could not get through on and I will find out has happened. I think because I use this laptop at work sometimes, maybe when it was cleaned recently the person who did it may have swept the e mail off, only thing I can think of ? Thanks.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:58 pm

The email address that is coming back as mail being rejected is stvstv1066@yahoo.com. This is the email address that your account is connected on here as well. I would privately PM you but if this email address is being rejected then it won't work. However, I haven't had a bounceback from the Lucky League message so I wonder if it is only an issue with Noircat?

Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm

OK thanks very much, hope it is OK now ?
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:30 am

I can't disagree with some of the things you said about Australia, we've got a very average government, which I didn't vote for, but tell me who has got a good government at the moment. NZ is as good as any and
let's hope Biden comes up with the goods.
More importantly, getting back to football, I watched the Lincoln game, first for a long time. I'm sorry, but what a disappointment. Evans said they played brilliantly, what does poor look like? All they did was lump the ball forward hoping it would land near one of our forwards. We might as well have played with six defenders and four forwards. The goalie might be a good shot stopper but he didn't play out of defence once. Even when he had the ball in his hands and there were players with acres of space around them, he still lumped it. It would be interesting if it was possible to count how many times the Gills played three passes in a row in the whole game. Not many I would suggest. Lincoln were far superior and thoroughly deserved their win. I wonder what they work on in training every week, certainly not on anything complicated. I wonder what the reason was that Arsenal took their players back and then loaned them back out again to other clubs, they certainly wouldn't have learned much at Gillingham. Sorry to be so negative but I was really looking forward to the game, I guess I should have known better.
bunburygills

Postby Rimshot » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:23 am

Gills losing to Lincoln was a disappointment. Trump losing to Biden was a gift from whatever passes for a God these days.
Rimshot

Postby bunburygills » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:07 am

Couldn't agree with you more.
bunburygills

Next

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION