Get well Hessy

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Get well Hessy

Postby Garawa » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:49 pm

This is something I thought I'd never say - Simeon Jackson hospitalises Jake Hessenthaler. Apparently, his first minute challenge caused a broken rib, ligament damage across the shoulder and collarbone as well as a punctured lung! Wow.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Get well Hessy

Postby Mooke » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Jeez, that really is a Blue on Blue …..

Without having looked up any other details of this particular friendly fire incident, hope recovery is swift. Never like to hear of anyone injured this way.
Mooke

Re: Get well Hessy

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Me thinks Daddy Hessy must have really pissed Jackson off over something, wasn't Hessy the manager when Jackson went to Norwich, perhaps he didn't want to go, lol.
I can not help thinking this tackle really does need " looking into ", no way does it sound as if was just a hard tackle, jeezz you could run into a brick wall at full speed and not get hurt that bad.
Get well young Hessy, it looks at the moment like your Dads bunch will be playing Mr Jackson's team next year, I think there might be a bounty paid out to some big old bruiser who had been signed on loan the week before,from some team in the Welsh Colliery League ,who had never ever trained with Dover, but was on the team sheet for the Dover v Stevenage game, was red carded after the tackle that sent Jackson to hospital and was showered and gone before the half time whistle blew, never to be seen again.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION