Did I miss anything?

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Re: Did I miss anything?

Postby bunburygills » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:54 am

Some interesting posts going on here at last, especially regards the Gills and their future. Unfortunately, I'm on holiday again for a month so my posts will be limited a bit. Hope I can keep up. We're on the Queen Mary 2 before we stay in Canberra with the grandkids for awhile. I only say this as I enjoy the vitriol from Gillsfan. Great to see the great run we're on. Top manager....
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:56 pm

Cruise my ass , you broke the conditions of your parole and you have to serve 30 days back in the big house. QE2 oooowwww, don't worry I won't tell anyone your cabins on J deck, next to the propeller shaft, still even a 10 ft x10 ft cabin with no A/C is a vast improvement over the last vacation you had ,when your poor wife had to paddle a dam canoe to Thailand or Vietnam or where ever.
Did you get much change from a hundred dollar bill for the five nights in that cabin ? I guess the one good thing about having a cabin that deep in the ship is your not going to be meeting many people, so the chances of you getting Coronavirus is pretty slim, just think if any of the the posh folks upstairs get it , the ship might be quarantined for two or three weeks , you two might be the only passengers able to leave the ship when she docks in Sydney.
I can not believe you left the left coast just as the English Women come to play up the road at the WACA, but I guess a trip to see the Grandchildren makes it all worthwhile. Have a great trip and don't forget when she hits the iceberg DON'T use the elevators to get up the nine decks between you and the lifeboats, use the stairs.
gillsfan1066

Postby Rimshot » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:38 am

I could tell you a secret about WolvesLady but you wouldn't believe me.
Rimshot

Postby Mooke » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 am

Don't tell me. You are / were WolvesLady ???
Mooke

Postby Rimshot » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:12 am

She says No I wasn't, she was.
Rimshot

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:05 am

OK I am reading posts on here from 2014 today in 2020, I guess I now believe in time travel, so we would believe anything about the wife Wolves Lady, come on spread the word, lol.
By the way were playing Bristol City away today and we going to lose 2-1 so get your bets on early.
gillsfan1066

Previous

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION