Did I miss anything?

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Re: Did I miss anything?

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:10 pm

I don't know what that bump on the head did for you old mate, but I can't even remember what, what, what was the question whooo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznj''''''''''''''cxnnsab hxjbhvycgcyrxsxrrffvzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:43 pm

And not forgetting the lovely Mexana hey Gillsfan ;-)
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 am

Never see or hear from her much anymore , loved that girl, always wished I was 30 years younger, hahaha. THE best person I ever had work for me, arrived in the US hardly speaking any English, came from a part of Mexico where like 400 people speak this Aztec dialect ,and she worked her little butt off, and I have in all my years of working never had anyone who would always arrive in the office and work till what ever time she had to.
There were times we worked 36 or 48 hours on the bounce, literally slept on or under our desks, and no matter what time we got woken up after a cat nap she would always be laughing.
She has done very well for herself, married a American / Chinese guy who's family owns a baseball team and I think still owns a Pro Soccer team in China, two kids and house's in SoCal and a place on the Peak in Hong Kong . Miss that girl so much especially since my wife passed, our office has never been the same since she went to Shanghai to work. Now I feel sad, thanks Mr G, lol.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:02 am

Not sure if all that was dinkum but I was almost getting teary there, didn't know you could be emotional. I might have to look at you in a slightly different light from now on, but don't change too much.
bunburygills

Postby Garawa » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am

Its funny how someone outside the family circle can have an impact on us because of their situation or circumstances.

Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:24 am

BAH HUMBUG , soft side, bbbbaaaaaahhh , Valentines Day yesterday, I had women lining up at the front door yesterday, three deep , halfway round the block, they all wanted a bit of this body.
Hello,Hello, who's making that noise, hey hey less of the thunder and lightning bit , is that you GOD ? What , OK,OK, it wasn't halfway round the block, and it was only 2 dep OK OK just a single line, OOOOKKKKKKK, I went to bed on my own at 7.30 last night because I had been up since 2.15 in the morning,and was asleep by 7.31 are you happy now God ?? Good, But I did dream of aaagghhh, I am sorry, I am sssssooooooorryyy, I took a sleeping tablet and slept till 5 this morning, no dreams .
Weeeeelllllll thanks for nothing God, are you happy now, sending those damn claps of thunder, ruining my reputation of being Miles Long ,Super Stud, well you kind of owe me now, so how about a Gills win today, say 2 -1 . NO I won't settle for a draw , come on be a sport, after all you really, really can't want Doncaster to win, I bet you don't even know where the place is ? Yeah yeah yeah, I know you see everything, know everything, just give us a win PLEASE. GGGRRRReeat, 2-1 it is then, thanks. GO GILLS.
gillsfan1066

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:36 pm

Dear God we need to talk. First of all I guess that was you in the stands watching the Gills play today, hope you had a good time , glad you managed to take a couple of hours off from having to watch the other 7.5 billion people on the planet, left it to your boy to do a bit of work while you were at the match did you , hope you got a decent cuppa at half time ?
OK first of all thanks for the win, and I mean it ,a BIG THANK YOU for the 3 points. I kind of didn't really think this thru when I asked you for a 2-1 win today, I kind of forgot that you don't really know how to cheat, I had kind of hoped maybe when one of our players kicked it at their goal you might kind of blow it into the net, or maybe like let one of our guys get tripped over for a penalty, you know something like that, but like they say , you work in mysterious ways.
I guess I should have been more specific in my request, come on now , TWO OWN GOALS by the same guy, now I feel like crap knowing this poor guy has to go on the bus all the way back to Doncaster with his team mates calling him names under their breath , and him , felling like , well feeling like that Judas guy your kid knew when he was down here walking among us .
I feel so sorry for him and I am kind of blaming myself, I don't blame you and please DON'T think I am being ungrateful for the three points, but maybe next week let him score a couple of great goals against Shrewsbury in a a 3-2 loss,how about it ??
OK ,OK, in Shrewsbury's goal , pheeeewww, kind of thought I had better make that clear, don't need Doncaster being 2-0 up and him scoring 2 goals in his own net, then I would have felt worse than I do now.
OK were going to Lincoln next Saturday and Sarfend on Wednesday , we should not need you there for either of those games but if you want to have a quick look in around halftime both days just to make sure were 2-0 up and cruising to wins it would be appreciated. Anyway thanks for the points today, talk again around bed time tonight, bye.
gillsfan1066

Postby Garawa » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:01 am

He could have received a second yellow too! Imagine that, two own goals and a sending off lol. Ouch. The fans should have sang, Scally sign him up as he clearly wants to score goals for us. As for blowing goals into the net, it was so windy there was a high probability mother nature was having a go herself instead.

Garawa

Postby Mooke » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:25 pm

I'm gonna out Gillsfan1066 as Dave and his birds!!!!!!
Mooke

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:46 am

Haha, I wonder where he posts now, probably on the England Women's Football Team Site and dates them all, hahaha.
gillsfan1066

PreviousNext

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION