Gills media team.

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Gills media team.

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:27 pm

I have just looked at The Gills web site, 48 hours to go before kick off in one of the biggest games in recent Gills history, NOT ONE WORD about the game. Showing that lack of enthusiasm, sheer laziness on behalf of the media office, it's not hard to see why we get less than 5 ,000 for regular home games. I hate our club sometimes, I wonder if your allowed to change clubs after 40 years of supporting one team, or is that not done??
gillsfan1066

Re: Gills media team.

Postby bunburygills » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:02 am

The Gills game will be on TV here tonight, I'll get to see them at last. Unfortunately, every time I have seen them on telly they've lost. Even when I went over a few years ago I couldn't get a win out of them. No doubt you've heard and seen what's happening over here at the moment, it's pretty terrible, unbelievable even. Regards our football, in Western Sydney yesterday it reached 48.9C. but it dropped to 37C by the time the football started but the air was like Beijing with all the smoke and ash falling till the wind kicked in to change it's direction. Tough conditions.
bunburygills

Re: Gills media team.

Postby Garawa » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:55 pm

The website is poor but because of how the contract with the company that runs most of them works. It doesn't really allow for up to the minute news and, if it did, important information people would look for would be on page 13! Its largely why the likes of twitter are so popular as it allows for such instant reporting.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION