Thomas

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Thomas

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:24 pm

So Nathan Thomas has left the Gills and returned to Carlisle, hahahaha, good sod of you loser . Thank goodness we found out now so we can bring someone else in that does want to play at the Gills. I guess playing on an Evans team is all about hard work and winning not wining . Evans is going to be the best thing to hit the Gills since Martin Allen was here, at last a guy with passion and not a yes man as we have had for years.
Poor Thomas, his wife didn't like living down south and didn't fit in , haha, what a bunch of wimps, I bet if he had been sent out on loan to Monaco she would have fitted in ,they speak like them folks up North down there in the South of France you know.
gillsfan1066

Re: Thomas

Postby Garawa » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:29 pm

I guess that's it Gillsfan. A young woman with a new baby and needing the support of family who live many miles away. Monaco might be much more appealing than Medway and therefore offset it a bit. But it's not, so it don't lol.

Shame, he looked a decent player but his heart wouldn't have been in it and would have been a fair wage probably so room for someone else now. Mark Marshall has been touted about. That would be too many staff in one place that have faced lengthy bans for dodgy professionalism in my book.

Open training session tomorrow, I expect some to be unveiled there.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:08 am

Were the second club he has signed with and left "BY MUTUAL CONSENT" , guys a bloody loser, go and play in the 4th division you loser ,guess you think your something special there. He reminds me of Pike in Dads Army, dam big girls blouse.
They lived up North ,whats that 300 miles from Gillingham, hell she could drive there in 5 hours anytime she wanted with the baby and stay with her folks, then come back to Gillingham for a long weekend , Friday through Monday.
gillsfan1066

Postby CadburyMan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:30 am

Nice to see your caring side 1066
CadburyMan

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION